Professional Stress Management Seminars by Expert, Susie Mantell
“Not only did you relieve our stress, but taught us ways to manage stress on our own.”
— Citibank, N.A. Ann Mitrione, AVP
“It was evident that attendees at your presentation in our Mind-Body Connection Symposium found it both informative and enjoyable. I look forward to working with you again soon.”
— The Arthritis Foundation, Teresa Davis, Program Manager
“The experience was wonderful…I have invited Susie back again and again to speak to our oncology staff. Many of them use her techniques to this day, and I highly recommend Susie’s work.”
— White Plains Hospital Center, Sue Kenny, Staff Development
Customized Stress Relief They’ll Thank You For!
Fortune 500 Companies - World-Class Hospitals & Spas - National Conferences
- Executives & Managers
- Sales, Marketing & Technical Staff
- Support Staff & Volunteers
- Expert Witnesses
- Physicians & Nurses
- Other Medical Professionals
- Patients, Caregivers & Loved Ones
- Administrators, Educators & Parents
How Are Susie Mantell's Customized Stress Management Seminars Beneficial?
These are complex times for men and women in all walks of life…
For many, responsibilities at home and at work necessitate some skilled “juggling” in order to balance their worlds. Stress relief facilitator Susie Mantell offers unparalleled skill in assessing stress management needs in individuals and organizations, customizing stress reduction seminars to prevent, reduce and relieve stress, and enhance resilience, in a wide variety of professional contexts.
Each stress reduction seminar Mantell presents is custom designed to meet the unique needs and specific goals of the organization. Drawing upon a rich background in cognitive and integrative stress management strategies, Mantell offers a variety of realistic stress reduction tools to support work/life balance within individual lifestyles and belief systems. Readily offering on-the-spot techniques for participants, unlike many stress seminars, participants learn to develop personally meaningful stress reduction techniques and strategies to monitor and reduce their own stress in everyday life. In response to the expressed needs and concerns of the client, Susie Mantell customizes a unique stress reduction program to meet their objectives.
In Corporate Culture...
Amid an ever-changing corporate climate, and widespread economic uncertainty, stress is becoming a routine part of doing business. We’re paying for it — in absenteeism, unprecedented incidence of depression, stress-related illness, addictive behaviors, everyday irritability, and if unchecked… Burnout. The requisite demands to maintain a competitive edge in a challenging economy can result in draining energy from individuals and systems. Susie Mantell creates a custom designed stress management program to meet the unique goals and objectives of your organization, creating practical and effective techniques and strategies to enhance performance, productivity and memory. She presents tools to boost energy, collegiality, morale and self-esteem, and promote overall stress reduction for participants, and organizations.
In Health Care...
Stress is often cited among top health risks in America today. Practitioners, families and patients are rediscovering hope and courage to do the work of healing in Susie Mantell’s empowering seminars for stress relief and resilience. Physicians, caregivers and patients find her uniquely creative stress management workshops gently support the release of worry, stress, and exhaustion, replenishing strength to restore the balance they’ll need to see them through. Physicians, nurses, therapists, and other caregivers also welcome Mantell into their hospitals and medical conferences to present workshops in the management and release of “Caregiver Stress,” a phenomenon best understood by those who have lived it. (Susie Mantell has — and does.) Her award-winning audiobook has been found in The Mayo Clinic, Memorial Sloan Kettering, and world-renowned Hazelden and Betty Ford addiction treatment centers, among others.
- A One-Time Seminar: Half- Day or Full Day
- A Series of Monthly or Quarterly Programs: This allows for processing, implementation, then reconvening with new insights and new questions.
- Follow-Up Individual Consultations by Appointment
Menu: Stress Seminar Components to Choose From
- Didactic, Educational Presentation (Recommended: 50%)
- Experiential, Participatory Exercises (Recommended: 50%)
- Exercises for Individuals, Pairs and Groups
- Take-Home Stress Reduction Techniques
- Individually Realistic Stress Prevention, Stress Management & Wellness Strategies
- Hand-Out Materials and Resources
- Opportunities to address and customize techniques to meet specific needs of participants
- Q’s & A’s
Topics to Choose From
General Stress-Related Topics
- Overworked? Overwhelmed?
- Could You Be Increasing Your Own Stress Level?
- What is “Stress” and What Does it Do?
- Is there “Good” Stress?
- 5 Minute Simple Soothers for Everyday Stress
- Insomnia: Sleepless in… Wherever?
- Signs of Stress in Ourselves, and Organizations
- Meditation Made Easy
- Work / Life Balance
- Loss, Grief & Bereavement
- Parenting Issues
- Stress Relief for Caregivers
- Health-Related Stress
- Preventing Burnout
- Mind-Body Memory Enhancers for Clarity & Focus
- Dealing with Difficult People
- How to Muffle Mental Chatter
- Preparing for High Stakes Events
- Side-Stepping Potential Conflicts
- Customized On-the-Spot Stress Tips
- Coping: Phones – Email – Deadlines – Bottom Lines
- Management-Driven Stress-Relief
- Getting Out from Under Your “In”-Box
- Healthy Employees for Healthy Organizations
- Assessing & Addressing Workplace Stress
- Risks of Workaholism and Burnout
- Dealing with Difficult Clients or Colleagues
- Take a 10-Minute Brain Vacation
- Simple Steps to Reduce On-the-Job Stress
- Transitioning from Work to Home
- On-the-Job Energy Boosters
- Mental Rehearsal for High Stakes Events
- How Can Stress Impact Our Health?
- “Managing” Day-to-Day Stress
- Reducing Stress for Healthier Aging
- Relaxation for Restorative Sleep
- Stress Relief for Living with Chronic Illness (e.g. Arthritis, Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety, Asthma, Back Pain, Headache, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Environmental Sensitivities, HIV, Reflux, IBS, Autoimmune Disease, TMJ, Infertility, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, ADHD, Seasonal Affective Disorder, PMS, etc.)
- Stress Relief Techniques for Chemo or Dialysis
- Caregiver Stress Relief
- Relieving Stress in Those Living with Alzheimers, Other Dementia or Cognitive Impairment
- The Road Back: Stress Reduction in Recovery from Alcoholism and other Addictive Disease
Especially for Caregiver Stress
- “What About Me?” Help for the Healer
- Reducing Stress in Long-Term Care and Eldercare
- Long Days, Sleepless Nights: Caregiver Fatigue
- Family Caregiving: Staffing, Scheduling, etc.
- Supporting Angry Patients & Families
- Caregivers’ Work-Life Balance
- Juggling Work, Personal and Caregiving Roles
Preventing, Reducing and Relieving Holiday Stress
- Holiday Tips to Soothe the Season
- Keeping “Peace on Earth” at Family Gatherings
- Simple, Stress-Buster Gift Ideas
- Winter Doldrums & Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Avoid Feeling Overwhelmed at the Holidays
- Alone at the Holidays? Simple Tips Just for You!
- When This Year is Different: Holidays After Loss