Professional Stress Management Seminars by Expert, Susie Mantell
Customized Stress Relief They'll Thank You For!
Relax. . .
Stress-Free Stress Seminar Planning's Just a "Click" Away
Target Stress Reduction Seminar Audiences Include
Fortune 100 Companies - World-Class Hospitals & Spas - National Conferences
Executives, Managers, Administrators
Sales, Marketing & Technical Staff
Parents & Educators
Expert Witnesses & First Responders
Support Staff & Volunteers
Professional Caregivers & Loved Ones
Everyday People with Everyday Stress
How Are Susie Mantell's Stress Management Seminars Unique?
These are stressful times for people in all walks of life. For many, responsibilities at home and work necessitate some skilled "juggling" in order to balance their worlds. Nationally recognized stress-relief expert Susie Mantell offers unparalleled skill in assessing stress management needs in individuals and systems; customizing stress stress seminars for resilience, in a wide variety of contexts. Drawing upon a rich background in cognitive and integrative stress management strategies, Susie offers a variety of realistic stress reduction tools, consistent with individual lifestyles and belief systems. Susie readily customizes on-the-spot techniques for participants, and unlike many stress seminars, participants learn and develop hands-on stress reduction strategies to monitor and reduce stress that are personally meaningful. Pre-workshop input, handout materials and abundant opportunities for follow-up support are also provided. Each and every stress reduction seminar Susie Mantell presents is customized to meet the unique needs and specific wellness goals of your organization. Building upon preliminary conversations, a brief questionnaire, and expressed needs and wishes of each group, Susie customizes a unique stress reduction program to meet your objectives, needs and budget.
In Corporate Culture... Exponentially increasing responsibilities and across-the-board economic concerns are creating a climate in which Stress is becoming a routine part of doing business. We're paying for it --in absenteeism, unprecedented incidence of depression, addictive behaviors, stress- related illness, everyday irritability, and if left unchecked, "burn out." The requisite demands of the workplace to maintain a competitive edge in a challenging economy can result in draining energy from individuals and systems. Susie builds a custom designed stress management program to meet the unique goals and objectives of your organization, creating powerful, practical tools to enhance performance, productivity and memory, boost energy, morale and self-esteem to de-stress, promote overall health and wellness of participants, and organizations.
In Health Care... Stress has been identified as the #1 Health Risk in America. People are rediscovering hope and courage to do the work of healing in Susie Mantell's empowering and compassionate stress reduction seminars for stress management and resilience. Physicians, caregivers and patients all find Susie's uniquely creative stress management workshops like an easy chair, gently supporting them to release worry, stress, exhaustion, to replenish strength, and maintain the stability they'll need to see them through. Physicians, nurses, therapists, and other caregivers often bring Susie into their hospitals and conferences to present hands-on workshops in the management and release of "Caregiver Stress," a phenomenon only truly understood by those who have lived it. (Susie Mantell has -- and does.) Her award-winning audiobook, "Your Present: A Half-Hour of Peace," is found in The Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins, Memorial Sloan Kettering, V.A. Hospitals, and world-renowned Hazelden and Betty Ford addiction treatment centers, among others.
Components to Create Your Unique Stress Relief Seminar
Menu: Presentation Formats to Select & Combine
- One-Time Seminar: 1-2 Hours, 1/2 Day, Full Day or Two 1/2 Days.
- Series of Sessions Over Time: This allows for processing, implementation, then reconvening with new insights and new questions for Susie.
- Monthly or Quarterly Workshops; Susie can provide ongoing support or address specific issues.(e.g. relocation, merger, downsizing).
- Individual Mini-Consultations or Scheduled Follow-Up Phone Consultations: In individual consultations, Susie Mantell addresses unique issues specific to individuals, and creates customized tools. (e.g. Stress tips for health problems, insomnia, recession stress, caring for aging parents, divorce, juggling work & home, etc.)
- Meetings with Separate Departments, Various Shifts or Divisions
- Whatever else works to meet your organization's needs and goals!
Menu: Sampling of Possible Stress Seminar Components
- Didactic, Educational Presentation (Recommended: 50%)
- Experiential, Participatory Exercises and Activities (Recommended: 50%)
- Activities and Exercises for Individuals, Pairs, Groups
- Take-Home Stress Reduction Tools for Preventing Day-to-Day Burnout
- Identification of Personal Internal/External Stressors
- Exploration of Realistic Stress Prevention, Stress Management and Wellness Strategies for individuals, including various forms of meditation, breath-work, techniques for fitness, nutrition, rest, recreation, quality of life choices, etc.
- Development of Personally Meaningful Coping Techniques to Reduce Stress
- A Wide Variety of Mind-Body Tools & Strategies for Future Use Available
- Multi-Sensory Mind-Body Stress-Relief Guided Imagery, Breath-Work, Writing, Mindfulness Meditation, etc.
- Hand-Out Materials and Resources
- Opportunities for Susie to address and customize on-the-spot techniques to meet the needs of participants
- Q's & A's
Menu: Sampling of Topics to Select & Combine
General Stress-Related Topics
- Overworked? Overtired? Overextended? Overwhelmed?
- Rece$$ion Stress
- Balancing Work & Home
- Dealing with Divorce
- Parenting Issues
- Caring for Aging Parents
- Health Problems
- All Work/No Play
- What is "Stress" and What Does it Do? (You may be surprised.)
- Signs of Stress in Ourselves, Others... and in Organizations
- Could You Be Increasing Your Own Stress Level?
- Putting Stress on Relaxation: Simple Soothers for Everyday Stress
- Sleepless in... Wherever
- Preventing Burnout
- Juggling Responsibilities at Work and at Home (e.g. kids, aging parents, etc.)
- Hold That Thought! Mind-Body Memory Enhancers for Clarity & Focus
- Courage Under Fire: Dealing with Difficult People
- Hands-On Stress-Relief Tools & Energizers
- Mind-Body Relaxation Anytime...Anywhere! (e.g. airplane, your car)
- Internal vs. External Stress Triggers and Responses
- Creating Realistic, Personalized Stress Management Strategies
- Stress Reduction for Parents
- How to Muffle Mental Chatter
- 5 Minute Quick Tips
- "Recreation" (Take another look at that word)
- Doing it All -- (Without Giving it All Away!)
- Preparing for High Stakes Events
- Getting "Heard"
- Grace Under Pressure: Side-Stepping Potential Conflicts
- "Trusting Your Gut:" Intuitive Decision-Making
- Stress and Decision-Making
- I.R.S. S-T-R-E-S-S? Tax-Time Tips
- Secrets to Looking Younger -- from the Inside-Out!
- Customized On-the-Spot Techniques
- New Tools for Releasing 21st Century Technological Stress
Additional Topics for Workplace Stress
- Coping with Phone - Fax - FedEx - Email - Deadlines - Bottom Lines
- Getting Out from Under Your "In"-Box
- Jet Lag
- Meetings and...More Meetings
- "Managing" 21st Century Executive Stress: Management-Driven Stress-Relief
- Assessing & Addressing Stress in Yourself, Clients & Colleagues
- Workaholism: Where is "The Fill Line"?
- Women in Leadership: Challenges and Gifts
- Can You Really Do It All?
- Stress Reduction for Women On-the-Go
- Deadline Hell: Survival Skills for Seasonal or "Deadline" Stress
- Courage Under Fire: Dealing with Difficult Clients and Colleagues
- Desk-Side Brain Vacation: Round-Trip in 5 Minutes Flat!
- Coping with Change in Corporate Culture
- Stress-Busters for the Workplace -- or Anyplace (e.g. airports, commuting)
- Workplace Damage Control: Simple Steps to Release On-the-Job Stress
- Downshifting -- Transitioning from Work to Home (and vice-versa)
- On-the-Job Energizers
- Under the Weather and Under the Gun? Quick Pick-Me-Ups
- Mental Rehearsal for Peak Performance
- Preparing for High-Stakes Presentations
- Expert Witness Training for Testimony
- Healthy Employees = Healthy Organization
Additional Wellness-Related Topics
- Day-to-Day Stress and Sleeplessness
- Relaxation for Restorative Sleep
- Pain: Backache, Bellyache, Headache, TMJ, Joint Pain, Muscular Tension
- Living with Chronic Illness (e.g. Depression, Anxiety, Asthma, Back Pain, Headache, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue, Environmental Sensitivities, Fibromyalgia, Sleeplessness, Pain, HIV, Acid Reflux, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Autoimmune Disease, TMJ, Infertility, Menopausal Symptoms, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, ADHD, Seasonal Affective Disorder, PMS, Arthritis, Malaise, etc.)
- Stress Relief Techniques to Use During Chemotherapy or Dialysis
- How Does Stress Impact Health?
- Intuitive Healing from the Inside-Out
- Mind/Body Wellness in Stressful Times
- Aging and Cognitive Impairment
- Reducing the Stress Inherent in Long-Term Care and Eldercare
- The Road Back: Recovering from Eating Disorders
- Letting Go Gently: Recovery from Alcoholism and other Addictive Disease
Especially for Caregiver Stress
- Long Days, Sleepless Nights and Caregiver Stress
- Phone & Email Overload
- Staffing, Scheduling, Billing, etc.
- Dealing with Difficult Cases, and Families
- Resilience After Loss & Bereavement
- Meetings and Practitioners' Time Mangement
- "What About Me?" Help for the Harried Healer
- Juggling Professional, Personal and Caregiver Roles
- Respite for Caregivers of All Ages
- Managing Stress in the Era of Managed Care
Relieving Holiday Stress
- Holiday Tips to Soothe the Season
- Keeping "Peace on Earth" at Family Gatherings
- Simple, Stress-Buster Gift Ideas (including "freebies")
- When This Year is Different -- Holidays After Loss
- Winter Doldrums & Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Avoid "Snowballing" into Feeling Overwhelmed
- Creating New Traditions -- Holiday Planning With Your Kids
- Alone at the Holidays? 10 Simple Tips for You!